Ready to start your quote?First you'll need to tell us a bit about yourself.
Then we'll ask for some more details to give you our best price.
- are the owner and registered keeper of the van
- have earned NCB in the UK from a commercial vehicle or a private car policy and is not being used on another vehicle and is no more than 2 years old
You and all drivers:
- are permanently resident in the UK
- have disclosed to the DVLA any disability or medical condition that needs to be disclosed and have received approval to drive
- have not been convicted of any non-motoring offences e.g. theft, dishonesty, fraud and drink/drug related offences in the last 5 years
- must have no unspent convictions for, or prosecutions pending for, any criminal offence (other than a driving offence)
- have never had insurance cancelled, refused or special terms imposed on any policy within the last 5 years
- have not been served with any County Court Judgments (CCJs) in the last 6 years
- is not used for the carriage of passengers for hire and reward, driving tuition, motor trade purposes, racing, rallies, “track days” or competitions
- is not a left hand drive vehicle
- will be used for one sole occupation
- has a valid UK registration, is not “Q” registered and meets UK specification